Map of Western Cape
The Western Cape is a province of great diversities; it offers visitors a unique cultural and natural heritage coupled with breath-taking natural attractions and spectacular scenery – add warm, friendly people and a first world infrastructure – it is one of the most popular provinces in South Africa!
The Western Cape and the “Mother City” of Cape Town are an ideal year round destination!
Situated on the south-western tip of the African continent, bordered by two oceans - the Indian Ocean to the south and the Atlantic Ocean to the west, Cape Town and the Western Cape are renowned as being one of the most beautiful places on earth!
Here are some of the region’s top attractions:
- Cape Town
- Table Mountain
- World-class winelands
- Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- Cape Point Nature Reserve
- Cape Whale Coast - Whale watching at Hermanus
- Garden Route - including Knysna, George, Wilderness, Plettenberg Bay, Tsitsikamma and Nature's Valley
- Klein Karoo - including Oudtshoorn
- Cape West Coast - including West Coast National Park and Darling Wine Route
Each of these destinations offers a unique and totally unforgettable experience
|African Sands personally reviewed and recommended accommodation in Western Cape||Looking at going on holiday to Western Cape - try out one of these exciting holidays!|