Map of Valley of the Olifants
Valley of the Olifants – classically named after the great Olifants River that meanders through the Kruger National Park - forms the southern border of the Limpopo province.
The Olifants Valley abounds with a huge variety of wildlife. Add to this the fact that it is has magnificent scenery, rugged mountains, fast flowing rivers, large clearwater dams, and plenty of historical and cultural attractions, with great accommodation options, this is a lovely area to explore.
Top things to do in Valley of Olifants Region:
- Explore the Kapama Game Reserve
- Visit the Makalali Game Reserve
- Be pampered at the Thornybush Game reserve
- Stay in Phalaborwa
- Visit the Daktari Wildlife Orphanage. They want to educate and inspire children to care for their environment through hands on experience at the wildlife centre
- Go white water rafting in the Blyde River Canyon
|African Sands personally reviewed and recommended accommodation in Valley of the Olifants||Looking at going on holiday to Valley of the Olifants - try out one of these exciting holidays!|