Map of Thornybush Reserve
Nestled in the heart of Big 5 country adjacent to the Greater Kruger National Park, with a huge diversity of mammal and bird species, lies 11 500 hectares of pristine African Bushveld, this is the Thornybush Game Reserve.
Unrivalled big game viewing is complimented by exquisite accommodation and sublime cuisine at the Thornybush Game Reserve.
Top things to do at the Thornybush Game Reserve:
- Spot the Big Five!
- Go on a game drive in an open air 4 x 4 safari vehicle with a knowledgeable game ranger
- Get closer to nature on a guided bush walk
- Learn about the local flora, fauna and African Wildlife
- Visit The Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre
- Relax and let the surrounding nature restore your spirits!
|African Sands personally reviewed and recommended accommodation in Thornybush Reserve||Looking at going on holiday to Thornybush Reserve - try out one of these exciting holidays!|