Map of St Francis Bay
St Francis Bay is situated at the gateway to the popular tourist traveled Garden Route and in close proximity to the Eastern Cape’s malaria-free game reserves.
Only an hour’s journey to Port Elizabeth in the north or Plettenberg Bay in the south. It is an exclusive paradise on South Africa's Sunshine Coast
Top things to do in Cape St Francis:
- Relax on the endless white sandy beaches
- Explore the wonderful sheltered Johnson’s Pool, perfect for the kids
- Cape St Francis is a nature lover’s paradise - enjoy surfing, windsurfing, canoeing, hiking and abseiling – it is all about the outdoors
- Enjoy bird watching
- Enjoy a canal cruise or boat trip up the Kromme River
- Cape St Francis Nature Reserve, i ncludes some beautiful sand dunes and fine examples of coastal dune fynbos and coastal dune landscapes.
|African Sands personally reviewed and recommended accommodation in St Francis Bay||Looking at going on holiday to St Francis Bay - try out one of these exciting holidays!|