Map of Natures Valley
Nested in the heart of the Tsitsikamma National Park coastal forest, in one of the most beautiful parts of the Garden Route in South Africa, is Nature's Valley. To the south of Nature's Valley is the Indian Ocean, east the Groot River lagoon, and north and west the Tsitsikamma Forest. It truly is a spectacular place to explore. You may never want to leave it!
Top things to do in the Natures Valley Region:
- Visit the Birds of Eden Bird Sanctuary, one of the world’s largest single span aviary, just a few kilometres east of Plettenberg Bay
- Explore the Formosa Nature Reserve – if you like nature and solitude its perfect!
- Meander through the Garden Route National Park which includes the beautiful Wilderness area and the Tsitiskamma National Park
- Visit the Keursboom Nature Reserve – with its beautiful views of the Estuary
- Explore Monkeyland – everything you want to know about monkeys is here
- Visit the Elephant Sanctuary – get up close with these African giants
- Or go mad with adrenalin pumping adventure activities including Treetop canyoning, Blackwater Tubing and Bungi Jumping!
|Looking at going on holiday to Natures Valley - try out one of these exciting holidays!|