Map of Mutlumuvi Concession
The Mutlumuvi Concession is a private area of the Kruger National Park, South Africa. It contains the Rhino Post Safari Lodge and Plains Camp
Sharing a 15km unfenced boundary with the famous Sabi Sand reserve, where a rich abundance of wildlife moves freely between the two reserves, is the Mutlumuvi Concession.
Discover nature’s hidden wonders in specially tailored walking trails through a 12,000 hectare private wilderness. The area is noted as an excellent game viewing area and good sightings can be expected. Two distinct Kruger Park landscape types are found on this wonderful walking concession
Top things to do on the Mutlumuvi Concession:
- Spot the Big Five!
- Go on a game drive in an open air 4 x 4 safari vehicle with a knowledgeable game ranger
- Get closer to nature on a guided bush walk
- Go on a walking safari in the African wilds staying over in luxury explorer tents
- Learn about the local flora, fauna and African Wildlife
- Relax and let the surrounding nature restore your spirits!
|African Sands personally reviewed and recommended accommodation in Mutlumuvi Concession||Looking at going on holiday to Mutlumuvi Concession - try out one of these exciting holidays!|