Map of Magaliesburg
Located 1 hour from the hustle and bustle of Johannesburg or Pretoria is Magaliesburg, a tranquil place that will enchant you. This small village lies at the heart of a beautiful region of mountains, valleys, rivers and indigenous woodland - home to a variety of birds. Here you will find a wealth of hospitality - country guest houses, hotels, lodges, stores, art and craft studios, working farms, horse and mountain bike trails and much more. It is the perfect place to escape to!
- Go on a Guided horse trail along the banks of the Magalies and Skeerpoort Rivers.
- Adrenalin Rush – Go Abseiling, Rock Climbing, River Rafting or Kloofing!
- Go on a hot air balloon safari over this beautiful countryside
- Enjoy a Spectacular Magaliesberg Canopy Tour – from the tree tops
- Enjoy one of the many cycling routes through the countryside
- Go Fly Fishing!
- Go on the Magalies Express Train – a 90 minute journey through spectacular countryside
- Go Micro-lighting
|African Sands personally reviewed and recommended accommodation in Magaliesburg||Looking at going on holiday to Magaliesburg - try out one of these exciting holidays!|