Map of Jeffreys Bay
Jeffrey's Bay - Home to the perfect wave! With its unique combination of beautiful beaches, endless summers, abundant shells, white gold (calamari) and relaxed lifestyle, its no wonder this town has become world renown.
With its moderate temperatures all year round and warm sultry summers, it is no wonder that Jeffrey’s Bay is a popular holiday destination. Combine this with its beautiful beaches and relaxed lifestyle, what more could you want? The safe beaches are perfect for bathing and all water sports – so much so that Jeffrey’s Bay has become known as the home of the “Perfect Wave”
July sees the town come to life with the annual Billabong Surfing Festival when surfers from all over the world come to enjoy these flawless formations of rolling surf.
Top things to do in Jeffrey’s Bay Area:
- Go Surfing! Jeffrey’s Bay is world renowned as a Surfers Haven
- Walk along endless sandy beach contemplating life
- Go bird watching – Jeffrey’s Bay is home to numerous coastal birds
- Go Sand boarding down sand dunes
- Head for the Surf Museum and find out why J-Bay is famous on the surf reports
- Visit the Cape St Francis Penguin Rehabilitation Centre
- Go kayaking on the sea ort river... great fun!
|Looking at going on holiday to Jeffreys Bay - try out one of these exciting holidays!|