South Africa Incentive Travel Sample Itinerary
Cape Town, known as the "Mother City", is the oldest city in South Africa and has a cultural heritage spanning more than 300
years. When Sir Francis Drake first rounded the Cape he declared it was ‘the fairest Cape in all the world’ and to this day its beauty still endures. From mountains and spectacular coastline, to rich flora, and fauna, to historic architecture and modern developments, to elegant cosmopolitan dressers and traditional dancers with painted faces performing in the streets, to the spicy smell of Malay cooking and the tang of a well matured wine – it is a city that will enthral you and seduce all your senses! It is certainly no wonder then that the UK Telegraph voted Cape Town its ‘Favourite Foreign City’. One thing is for sure - you will never be bored in Cape Town!
Table Mountain offers some of the best climbing in the world, and it is right in the city. The surfing is fantastic and the diving is cold but good. Go mountain biking or sea kayaking. See whales or penguins. If the wind is right, you could fly off Lion’s Head with a qualified tandem paraglider pilot, and land on the beach in time for sundowners. If all this sounds too adventurous for you….. don’t worry. Shop till you drop at Cavendish, Canal Walk or the Waterfront. Enjoy live music, art exhibitions, museums, plays and even opera, ballet or symphony concerts all year round. Don’t miss Robben Island, the former home of Nelson Mandela; the Cape Town Wine Routes, where some of the world’s best wines are produced; the fantastic Cape Point Nature Reserve the traditional meeting place of the two Oceans and Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, internationally acclaimed as one of the great botanical gardens of the world.
After spending 3 nights in Cape Town, take a 2-hour flight to Johannesburg and transfer by coach to the fabulous Sun City Complex – an incentive paradise. South Africa meets Las Vegas! Sun City is a vibrant mix of entertainment, water sports, golf, gambling and fun - a lush and tropical fantasy land deep in the African bushveld. This combined with exhilarating game viewing at the adjacent Pilanesberg National Park makes for a truly memorable experience. The Resort has a unique heartbeat and an African rhythm of its own and is unlike any other Resort destination in the world. This is pure fantasy and your every desire is met.
From R15,800.00 per person
- All meet and greets at airports
- Registered guides throughout
- 3 nights at the Table Bay Hotel including breakfast and taxes
- Welcome Buffet Dinner at the Hotel
- Table Mountain and City Orientation Tour
- Cape Point tour including lunch
- Coach transfer to Sun City
- 2 nights at the Palace of the Lost City including breakfast and taxes
- Dinner at a Restaurant at Sun City Complex
- Game Drive and Boma Dinner
- Porterage and Gratuities throughout
- Professional African Sands staff throughout
- The above package is quoted on low season rates (May – September)
- It has been quoted on a minimum of 40 participants sharing.
- Flights are not included.
- It is designed to illustrate the type of incentive programme that is possible.
- It can be altered in any way to suit your individual requirements.
- A more detailed proposal will be submitted on request.